"Rather, ten times, die in the surf, heralding the way to a new world, than stand idly on the shore." - the original social entrepreneur, activist and badass warrior woman, Florence Nightingale
The fire in my heart is burning, burning, burning bright, lighting the way to a new way of BEING. My passions lie in bringing positive change to the world around me, with a smile, a healing touch and the inner-lioness's ROAR.
I've been fortunate to work as a filmmaker/producer/artist/attention-getter/social-entrepreneur/activist/boat-rocker with change-agents and love-warriors the world over.
- Cameras4Change, Vancouver
- Peace it Together, Vancouver
- TEDxGeorgiaStraight & the TEDxSummit in Doha, Qatar
- Chris Gillabeau's inaugural World Domination Summit in Portland, Oregon
- What If? The Movie, award-winning feature documentary film
- Citizen Jane, award-winning dramatic short film
- Breaking The Silence, short film with Pull Focus Film School, Vancouver
- Fractured Land, award-winning feature documentary
- Karma Teachers Yoga College, Vancouver
- Beyond Addiction: The Yogic Path to Recovery, Vancouver
Looking to connect? I'd love to hear from you!